Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tide to Go - It works on rugs, too

OK, one of my latest fave products is the lil' "Tide to Go" stick. You know the one that had those funny commercials when it was introduced..with the soldier erasing his stain and yelling "Sir, what stain sir???"

This does work like a charm on stains on clothing. I even got out old stains that were on a Santana knit white St. John skirt. It was good as new.

Here's something you may not know about, tho...it works on rugs, too. Well, it would be hard to use on *big* stains on rugs, but I did get out a small coffee stain on our white carpeting in the bedroom. And we are talking dark coffee! 

Check it out. It's a good idea to keep one in your purse. (No, they are not paying me to say this, but I am open for endorsements). :-D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That article is new for me I enjoyed a lot when I read that article. I get much new information from this site that’s why I want next visit very soon. So please keep posting me.

Selection of shaggy rugs